What data do we collect?
Only Footcare Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Card details saved in our secure store
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Only Footcare Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, complete our contact form, sign up to our mailing list, or contact us via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Only Footcare Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Verify if you are qualified to purchase the Verruca Pen PE II.
When Only Footcare Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to (and also use the resulting information from) credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Only Footcare Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Only Footcare Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe button in your email or notify us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection Rights?
Only Footcare Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Only Footcare Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Only Footcare Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Only Footcare Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Only Footcare Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Only Footcare Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Only Footcare Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Only Footcare Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Or write to us: 31 Roman Crescent, Southwick, BN42 4TY
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- To provide a great experience for visitors and customers.
- To identify our registered members (users who registered to our site)
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Strictly necessary – Only Footcare Ltd uses these cookies to maintain security on the site, recognised logged in users and to allow the site to be viewed correctly. These cookies also allow our store to function correctly.
- Functionality – Only Footcare Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These cookies are also used to identify unique visitors to the site and track a visitor’s sessions so we can provide the best service possible on our website. These cookies also provide security on our site. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Only Footcare Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Only Footcare Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 07894 454711
Write to us at: 31 Roman Crescent, Southwick, BN42 4TY