Since launching the concept of toenail reconstruction to the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists in 2000, Brenda and her training team have trained 100’s of practitioners with traditional light cured gels. With Only Footcare Ltd, her passion for bringing innovation to foot care hasn’t dimmed. She has found a great product in Toeflex that will revolutionise your nail reconstructions, making your life easier while maintaining your professional integrity, using products that are designed for professional use only.
Toeflex is perfect for toenail reconstructions as is lighter, stronger and easier to use than any traditional gel product in use today. Toeflex is a poly-acryl Gel, it is neither an acrylic nor a gel. It is a hybrid-system which combines the best of both worlds in a revolutionary all-in-one system that is a total game changer in your clinic or domiciliary practice.
- LIGHT – Your patients won’t know they’re wearing it
- STRONG – Strong and long lasting, even when applied thinly
- FLEXIBLE – flexes like a natural nail, cuts easily
- SAFE – No strong odours
- CLEAN AIR – the filings particles are heavy, so no airborne dust
- HYGIENIC – Delivered in a tube, you only dispense what you need
- EASY – Fast application, unlimited working time, not running
- FLAWLESS – So easy to work with, gives a flawless finish every time
- Made in Germany – manufactured according to current EC Cosmetics Directives
Toeflex Online class £335+VAT includes full training kit, client leaflets, training support and certification after case studies.
Even if you are already trained in nail reconstructions, we recommend that you attend our workshop to get the most from Toeflex and fully understand how to work it. You will benefit from learning updated working practices and treatment protocols.
The Toeflex practical workshop is delivered by an experienced Podiatrist or Foot Health Practitioner who is able to share their practical experiences with you in an informative and enjoyable way.
What you will learn:
- What is Toeflex and how does it work
- Understanding the nail reconstruction concept
- Practical work – building a perfect nail, various working techniques
- Treatment protocols for working aseptically
- Which patients will benefit from a treatment?
- Marketing your services, pricing and social media
- Knowledge test
- Certificate awarded after case study review
Our training kit package contains:
Toeflex training manual, LED curing light, 15ml Toeflex Primer, 30ml Clear and 30ml Skin Toeflex Gel, 100ml Toeflex Slip liquid, 12ml Elastic Topcoat, 1 x Brush and Spatula tool, 1 x prosthetic practice foot, CPD Certificate.
Foot friends group training
If you wish to organise a training local to you and you have a minimum of 6 enthusiastic foot friends wishing to train together, please get in touch with us to discuss the logistics.
Once Certified, all practitioners will be added to our practitioners directory to promote your services to potential new customers.