The Toeflex practical workshop is delivered by an experienced Podiatrist or Foot Health Practitioner who is able to share their practical experiences with you in an informative and enjoyable way.
- Full kit and training resources included
- Marketing materials
- Location: Eastbourne FMF Podiatry, Unit 203 Foundry, 78 THe Beacon Centre, Eastbourne, BN21 3NW
- Duration: 4 hours
- Light refreshments
- Certification upon completion of the class
The Theoretical Course Component Includes
- What is Toeflex and how does it work?
- Understanding the nail reconstruction concept
- Treatment protocols for working aseptically
- Which patients will benefit from a treatment?
- Marketing your services, pricing and social media
- Knowledge test
- Certificate awarded on successful completion
Working with fellow students, training feet and on your own nails, you will learn several different techniques for application. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive your certificate and become a fully certified Toeflex practitioner. You will be able to offer this treatment to your patients straight as soon as you are back in your clinic.
Our training kit package contains:
Toeflex training manual, LED curing light, 15ml Toeflex Primer, 30ml Clear and 30ml Skin Toeflex Gel, 100ml Toeflex Slip liquid, 12ml Elastic Topcoat, 1 x Brush and Spatula tool, 1 x prosthetic practice foot, CPD Certificate.
Once Certified, all practitioners will be added to our practitioners directory to promote your services to potential new customers.
These training sessions will be held in person in Eastbourne, but the course is also available in Brighton, Wolverhampton & Huddersfield.