This range has been specifically designed with unique formulations to pamper and protect using the natural qualities of Tea Tree and Lavender combined with other plant-based ingredients. All products in the B-Line footcare range are vegan friendly, paraben free and diabetic safe.
Say goodbye to dry, sore heels with this luxurious cream that rejuvenates hard, cracked skin. This highly concentrated formulation penetrates into the hardest skin layers providing moisture and hydration.
The main ingredient here is urea, at 25 per cent much higher than many other brands. Combined with vegetable glycerin which acts as an effective exfoliant and helps retain moisture. Now available as 500ml tub bottle
Essential oils of Tea Tree and Lavender, known for their healing and anti-bacterial properties, help soothe and restore visibly healthier skin and keep it supple for longer. This intensive treatment should be used morning and night until cracks disappear; thereafter we recommend Feet Treat as a general maintenance product.
- Soak and spray the feet leaving them clean, cool and fresh
- Slough off excess skin with B-line wooden rasp, using gentle rotating movements concentrating on the affected part of the foot (usually the heel or ball)
- Apply sufficient cream to the affected area and massage into the skin using rotating movements
- For extra impact Feet Treat maintenance cream can be gently pressed afterwards over the treated area
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Fungicidal and viricidal
- Highly penetrating
- Reduces Inflammation and soreness
- Encourages growth of new healthy skin
- For best results use our footcare Home Maintenence Kit morning and night to accelerate the benefits